Saturday, July 4, 2015

I have sex with dead bodies, it’s my talent – Man says on Ghana TV (Shocking)

I have sex with dead bodies, it’s my talent – Man says on Ghana TV (Shocking)


A mortuary worker in Ghana has admitted on live TV to having sex with corpses, claiming his superiors told him to.
The man is being hunted by police after confessing to having sex with ‘many, many corpses, on television
In the disturbing video, Sharkur Lucas claims he worked in a morgue at Korle Bu Teaching Hospital in the capital Accra.
Scroll down for videos…
He insists his bosses told him to have sex with the bodies of dead women, so that he “wouldn’t beafraid”.
The host of the Adom TV show, clearly confused by the claim, asked Lucas to clarify: “Sleeping with a corpse can mean, in one breath, sleeping [next to] them but in another it can mean having sex with them.
“Which of them [do you mean]?”
Lucas barely hesitated as he replied that he meant having sex, adding: “When you first study for a mortuary job they ask you to do most of those things.
“I had to sleep with a dead body because through that I won’t be afraid.
“Once you do that you won’t be afraid again.”
He added that he found it hard to find a girlfriend because of his “morbid” job, so sleeping with dead people helped to relieve his frustration.
“I wanted to marry but the girl says I am a mortuary man,” he explained.
“I can satisfy myself [at the mortuary] because girls don’t want to [date] me outside.”
Since his interview, Lucas has been sacked by his employers and admits he is now being hunted by police – although he fails to see what he has done wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment